2014 Vacation Planning

Last year, we made out vacation plans around around August, but now the month is almost over and we still haven’t decided on a place to go. We are thinking of going to Palawan, but we are not yet fully convinced that the places there are kid friendly. So while hubby is busy looking at the latest guitars, amps and affordable brain guitar picks at m123, I am busy scouring the net for good and affordable vacation spots. Hopefully next year’s vacation would be just as fun if not better as this year’s.

20 thoughts on “2014 Vacation Planning

1. Jhari

Wow Palawan! That’s a good place to unwind. My friends have been there every once in a while, and my eyes are swollen with envy hahahaha!

2. Rose

i’d love to be able to go on a vacation too. was supposed to go to siem reap with my friends this september but i failed to book my ticket. :(

3. Van

i dream of going to palawan, too. after hubby and i got married, we were supposed to go there for our honeymoon kaso di natuloy because of sched sa work. i hope the place is child friendly because if ever we decide to go there, we’re sure to bring along our little boy. goodluck on your vacation planning. :-)

4. Melgie

definitely you can find something affordable for the whole family to enjoy. Palawan is nice place as well, although never been there, I’ve seen lot of pictures from my friends.

5. Yhey Garcia

Now that you’ve mentioned Palawan, I so want to go back. Can’t wait for the day I finally set my foot back in Palawan. :) Good luck with your vacation planning and looking forward to where your plan to go.

6. Glenda

Tatay is afraid of heights, he cannot ride a plane. Overseas are too costly for me. I really wish to go to Camiguin but we thought to go to Ilocos instead so tatay can be with us. :) Have a great planning!

7. Lady Anne

I’d love to visit Palawan next year too. My cousin took his 6-year old daughter to Palawan and I think they didn’t encounter a single problem. I bet, most attractions are child-friendly.

8. Venetta

Everythikng is very open with a vey cleawr clarification of the issues.
    It was definitely informative. Your website is very helpful.

Many thanks for sharing!