Chewee

Pets can be so annoying but I assure you, they are also lovable and kind-hearted if you treat them in a good way. Chewee has been with us for a couple of years already and I can’t remember a day when we mistreated him. He’s always dear to us and it’s funny how my little ones care for him so much. To give him a simple treat, I got him a foam by mail beds for pets. I love seeing him very comfy sleeping on it. I just love him and I don’t want to get to the point wherein we’ll have to say goodbye to him.

51 thoughts on “Chewee

1. Kristine

This makes me remember our pet back when I was in elementary, a dog named Tiger, he was a victim of a vehicular accident and my sister and I really cried over him. We got so attached to him.

I’m glad your kids are taking care of your pet very much.

2. Rose

that’s so sweet of you to give him his own bed. we have five dogs at home and they are all so dear to us. like you, i can’t bear to imagine the day we’ll be saying goodbye to any of them. my sister never gave any of the puppies away.

3. Vanessa

losing a pet is really heartbreaking, especially if you spent so many years with it already. i had a pet dog when i was a little girl, and due to old age, he died. so sad. your pet’s name is cute, chewee, i like! :-)

4. tet

I used to have pets before but I really got busy and I wasn’t able to maintain the puppy which was given to me by my student as a gift. I’m still looking forward though to raise another pet in the future. :)

We had to say goodbye to a dear pet over a year ago. He was being too aggressive and his behavior was unpredictable around strangers. He stayed with a dog loving family since then. But last week he died :(

6. ElizOF

Chewee sounds like an adored pet and loved member of the family. What type of animal is he? A cat or a dog? Sorry, I haven’t met him yet ;-)
    Elizabeth

7. Glenda

I have the same feelings with our dog “Nichie”. She is an Ondoy, Pedring and Habagat survivor. She guarded our house in those times. She was alone there and I couldn’t thank her enough for being such a nice dog with us. I might cry if we would lost her. I also cannot imagine her parting with us. right now we are glad she is with us and as healthy as she can be.

8. Jasmine

This is a lovely anecdote! Funnily enough we have just given our old staffordshire bull terrier Jet the same treat, only a heated model to keep him warm in his kennel – he loves it! In my view you can’t spoil a pet too much!

9. Mom Michelle

Chewee is lucky to have you as his owners. It’s such a pity to see lots of domestic animals mistreated by people. Even if they’re just animals I’m sure they feel pain too.

10. Melgie

I don’t have ant pet in the house but I think it would be nice to have one someday. I bet Chewee feel so loved with the new foam bed.:)

11. KRIZZA

We also have 2 shih tzus at home and we love them so much. We used to pamper them too. Bought them shirts and bring them to pet salon once in a while. My kids love them so much and treats them like human. :)

12. Tondo Girl

I love having pets and pampering them at home. I just lost 3 dogs and just thinking about them makes me real sad. We treat our pets like our own family member. :-) Chewee is so sosy ah, having his bed of his own. :-)

13. Farida

Ang galing nga. Many things have been invented to make our pets’ lives more comfortable aside from the grooming industry that is mushrooming. :)

Pets are a big responsibility. But I think the biggest hassle is if you have to go away for long periods and you can’t take your pet with you so you got to find someone who would take care of it.

15. Daddy Yashiro

Lucky pet. Gone are the days that pets are taken for granted. I remember our dog when I was still a child I would sleep with him and he doesn’t complain.

16. ElizOF

I hear you… Chewee sounds wonderful and loved. Pets are important in our household too. When I relocated for work, some years back, I had to be bi-coastal which meant I was traveling back and forth a lot. We got a cat for my kids and he has been a blessing to all of us. When I traveled away from home, he filled a gap and shared it when I returned. I’m home now and he remains our family love bug. Chewee sounds the same. ;-)
    Elizabeth

17. Mys

My kids love all our pets, birds, fishes, and dogs. We also got a pair of ducks. It seems like we have a petting farm. It’s great to have pets they make my kids more sociable.

18. Olga

Chewee’s so blessed to be in a very caring family. My kids have been asking for a pet also but I’ve never had any even when I was little coz I have a hundred and one allergies. :P Kids take after me also and get the sniffles and rashes when exposed to allergens. So, sadly, we can’t have pets at home.

19. Marie

I imagine chewee looking like Star Wars’Chewbacca. He must be very lucky! I had a dog which looked like Chewbacca and we called him Chevy :)

20. Belle

I don’t personally own a dog or any pet but I enjoy window shopping for dog’s accessories in pet stores. Wish I can overcome my fear of dogs….the best thing I can muster is take a photo of them :) as long as no petting goes with it. :)