Macafem – Provides Relief for Women with Hormonal Imbalance

Last Sunday, I was talking to a friend in church. During our conversation I learned that she was suffering from PMS or Pre-menstrual Syndrome. Although I was not able to relate – I don’t have this condition – I immediately took pity on her. She described the pain she felt as very painful. In fact, it was so debilitating she had to call in sick from work. She felt her entire day was ruined because of her sickness.

I told her when I was way younger I suffered from hormonal imbalance. I didn’t have painful menstruations at all because I hardly get my period. Sometimes it would be once every two months and sometimes it would even take three months to appear. Since I didn’t know anything about hormonal imbalance before I didn’t worry about it. The only time it was cured was when I began taking birth control pills.

Me, third from right second row.

However, after taking pills for five years I finally stopped. I didn’t like the effect it had on my body. I couldn’t explain it but I felt it was doing more harm than good. Ultimately I stopped and that’s the reason we have Zack who by the way just celebrated his second birthday last week. *big grin

Anyway, my friend and I might have different experiences but it turned out our problems were linked. We both were suffering from hormone imbalance but were displaying different manifestations of the illness. While I had irregular periods, she had PMS.

I know a lot of other women have the same disorders. Like me, they might be hesitant to take birth control pills as a solution. Good thing there is now a natural treatment for hormonal imbalance out in the market that can help us. Macafem is a 100% natural product that helps alleviate symptoms of PMS and menopause. It treats the problem right at the source, by stimulating the gland that produces the female hormone to regulate the hormones and keep it balanced.

I would recommend this to my friend so that she’ll have relief from PMS. If you are suffering from disorders related to hormonal imbalance such as irregular periods, PMS, and menopause-related symptoms including hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, anxiety, fatigue, vaginal dryness,  and loss of libido try Macafem. These are 100% safe and effective and you don’t even need a prescription to buy. You can also visit their Facebook page to read some Macafem reviews too.

Are you suffering from any of these symptoms? Do you take any medicines to treat it?

13 thoughts on “Macafem – Provides Relief for Women with Hormonal Imbalance

1. Marie

Since it is natural, it must be good. I never had hormonal imbalance, but I had a friend who did. It affected her appearance also because she kept getting cystic pimples

2. Devi Barcena

ooooh, my sister also suffers from irregular periods. her period would skip up to 5 months. OB told us that it might be stress related because she’s still in college. she takes something to help her have her period monthly. i’ll tell her about this one. although we have to check with OB first too :)

3. Charlotte

I used to have severe PMS back in High school. It came to the point that whenever it occurred, I was forced to be absent from my classes for fear of fainting. It was very unfortunate that I had to take a major exam with my PMS and ended up with a low score because I was not at my best. I did not take medicines back then, I had to endure the pain. My sister has it too and is taking another medicine to eliminate the pain. I no longer have PMS now, I think my hormones are now in order now that I’m older. Upon reading your post, I’m glad that there’s a natural product that helps alleviate PMS and other hormonal disorders. I think any woman suffering from hormonal imbalances etc. should try it.

4. Charlotte

I had severe PMS back in High school but I took no medicine. I had to endure the pain. I have weird thoughts when it came to taking medicines for hormonal disorders. I’m glad that there’s a natural medicine now for PMS and other hormonal imbalances. That’s really a huge help.

5. Tondogirl

Thank you for posting, now I can ask my sister back home to buy me this and send it here in DXB.

Such a great help for women like us who’s suffering from hormonal imbalance.

6. Daddy Yashiro

I don’t know if its the same but I think my wife experienced the same problem as yours because when she was in her college days she would have irregular periods and two years after we got married she took medication.

7. Jona

You’re lucky you don’t experience PMS. Though as you said still its the same hormonal imbalance. I sometimes do and I need to take paracetamol. It’s worse when I haven’t had babies. I almost fainted and I had to be absent from school.

8. Mom Michelle

Most of us, females, in the family are suffering from PMS or hormonal imbalance. I guess it’s genetic. If this product is said to be effective and natural so I guess it’ll be safe to use. :-)

9. verna

I suffer from PMS too. I did hear that birth control pills help relieve it, kaso I dont know which. Thanks for sharing this.

10. Mommy Maye

I am very thankful that I have my regular period every month and I don’t really experience much PMS. Un lang I have mood swings every now and then haha.