BC BLOGGERS Meme: 5 Things I Want to Do Before I Grow Old

1. Go to Israel. My husband and I have been talking about this a while back. It would be nice to see where Jesus was born and where he lived. It would be an experience in a lifetime that we don’t wanna miss. Hopefully we can both go there before we both grow old.
  2. Go on a cruise. I still don’t know where but I want to go on a one-month cruise anywhere!
  3. Put up my own profitable business. Of course, how else can I fund these if I didn’t have a successful biz? Hopefully I can accomplish this sooner rather than later. haha!
  4. Live in different places. I don’t just want to travel and go on a vacation. I actually want to experience living in different places to experience different cultures. My fantasy is to live in a place for a minimum of one month. A few days vacation is not enough for me. haha!
  5. Write the story of my life!

This post is in participation of the BC Bloggers Meme. If you want to participate in our cool activities join us here.

Head over to IElenna’s blog to find out what the other BC Blogger members have written .

35 thoughts on “BC BLOGGERS Meme: 5 Things I Want to Do Before I Grow Old

1. Sanna

I love #4 and #5. And #3 na din! I want to live in different places too pero control freak ako eh, i cant imagine all packing and unpacking of luggages haha!

2. Nick

Hi Paula,

Finally completed commenting on Jun21 CommEx.. Whew! A lot of catching up to do!

Thanks for this great community!

Regards,

3. miekee_18

Nice List, I Also want to Go on a cruise.. I’m sad, I forgot to include my BLOGGERS Meme in IElenna’s blog, I finished my list and already post it in my blog by past 10pm last june 26. I’m waiting for 12am to be able to post because there was a note that I can only post by 12am June 27 but sad to say the “ulyanin in me” attack so I was not able to join.I just realize it today when I was about to comment in our weekly comment exchange and noticed that my name was not in IElenna’s blog. Goodluck to me next time hehehe..

Awww sad ndi ka nakahabol. I-send mo na lang sa comment ng blog ni IElenna. Ako nga humabol the last 30 minutes lang. I think I’m the last one on the list.

1. miekee_18

Haha naku ang haba po kasi eh..Next time nalang uli sa next meme natin..Goal ko pa naman sana makasali sa lahat ng meme, 2nd meme pa lang wala na hehe:)

4. reese

great list, puro travel idea ito ah…
    one month cruising? wow! fabulous idea…i also love to do that with my parents and of course my boyfriend, but i bet its too expensive, better start saving hahaha
    i’m confident that you will accomplish all these things

Hahaha! Over the top nga siguro yang 1 month cruising. Sige 14-day cruising na lang baka ma-sea sick na ako ng 1 month sa dagat.

5. Rose

I have similar dreams too. But I think on top of my list would be to travel, if not around the world, at least in Southeast Asia for starters. I’m not getting any younger and traveling would be an excellent way of gaining more experiences in life. :)

Ahahaha, Chinmay! Comment coming on the way. My internet is killing me. It’s Friday afternoon here and all kids who just came from school are online playing thus my slow connection. :(

6. Lady

But you’re already writing your life story! XD You mean a book?

I used to dream about living a nomad life too, moving from place to place experiencing the culture and the sights. But I don’t think I can uproot myself just yet. My life is too comfortable at the moment XD

I hope you get to do this though.

7. Gene

Numbers 2, 3, and 4 please. So many dreams, so hard to achieve. I especially want to go on a cruise but before I get on a boat I must know how to really swim first. I am paranoid and I don’t want to end up like those in Poseidon. But before going to a cruise, we must have our own business first. So we can still earn money while on a vacation.

Gosh, I don’t know how to swim pa naman. Anlakas ng loob kong mangarap mag-cruise cruise. haha!

8. anne lei

i live in different places, from nueva ecija to bulacan to manila. though these places are near from each other, some traditions are different. i find most bulakenyos prepares sweetened beans whenever there is a fiesta. Novo Ecijanos like me has at some point, influenced by ilocanos for the love of vegetables. Manila is not that magulo pala.

Good to hear that. I lived in Zambales when I was a kid and there were a lot of Ilocanos there too.
      I miss the fiestas in the province. Iba talaga sa probinsya no?
      Depende lang sa part ng Manila, yung iba magulo but not all naman.

9. Oliver Ramos

Indeed the best part of Life is travelling in different places. We really love to travel a lot. Looking forward visiting Batanes in the future. However the fare is too expensive. Also I really liked your first suggestion to go to Israel. I also heart to be there.

Nice blog Indeed!

Gusto din namin makarating sa Batanes. When I see pictures parang wala ka sa Pilipinas. At almost 4k one way the fare is too expensive nga. Bakit kaya?

10. oliver ramos

well as my brother told me the fare if it will a regular trip will be almost 8k sabi nya the reason why it is expensive it is because monopolized sya ng isang air company lang. the means of transpo is only thru Airplane..