MommyDiary – Furniture Seller

My Dad has been selling furniture at Caloocan since the 90’s. Five years ago he set up his own furniture store. He has been encouraging me ever since to learn his craft but life intervened. LOL! I gave birth to Zack and got very busy with my baby. Plus homeschooling happened too.

Now that Zack is almost two years old and Z could learn a thing or two from doing business I have decided to join my Dad. Yes, MommyDiary just became a furniture seller. Yipee! I’m nervous but I’m excited to learn. I’m also looking forward to sell my first item. Would you be my first customer? hehe

So for all your furniture needs head over at my Facebook page, Lorenz Furniture and browse our selection. We have all kinds of furniture. We also accept made-to-order. I haven’t finished uploading all and adding the prices but this will be done soon, I promise. Still if you have any inquiries just ask me. You know my email!

Don’t forget to like Lorenz Furniture at Facebook.

See you!

47 thoughts on “MommyDiary – Furniture Seller

Sure with the discounts, Nica! Within Metro Manila and neighboring provinces we deliver.

1. jackie

sis are you up for public bidding with government agencies? this will give you a wide opportunity of selling your furniture yon nga lang it should be in accordance with RA 9184 ;)

2. Rae

Congrats on your new endeavor. I’m not much of a furniture person but I’m sure you’ll find a customer.

I wish I find something to do that I’m passionate about.

3. Pearl

I remember buying our first living room sofa from Caloocan because my husband was comfortable buying from that area, and he said we won’t be disappointed with the quality of the furnitures.

4. Gil Camporazo

Furniture business venture endures. It needs to be promoted. The design and the price are of utmost importance in selling sets of furniture, as I understand. Good luck to this kind of business!

5. reese

hi ms. paula!
    is this in pajo? i have tita living there and when we visit her I always notice these furniture stores…
    goodluck po sa business

6. zoan

goodluck:) I am running my own business, it is hard at first, pero eventually, if you love your business, lalago at masasanay ka dito:)

1. anne lei

Hi sis. I already have a table top, which is slightly dark pink in color. I want to have a wooden stand that can handle the weight of a tv (18″, hiram lang). glass size is 23.50 inches x 26.75 inches. Is there a way na pwedeng ma-customize just like these: http://www.stonelinedesigns.com/images/AxisDining40x84LOW.jpg
        how much kaya ito? i am still canvassing. height of the stand would be around 17 inches lang.

7. Myrns

What a nice to know this furniture store name! My son bought dining set and a bed for me last year at a Caloocan furniture shop. Next time i will visit your shop! Congratulations and good luck in your business ! :)

8. Jona

I checked out the page….Ganda ng mga furnitures…drooling. Sarap mag shop ng furnitures. Sometimes I would just go inside furnitures to look.
    Congrats Paula! I know you will do big in this Business :)

9. Gaylee

Wow! They said it is a good business venture. Will look into your fb page po…am planning to redecorate my boys’ bedroom, hihi! :)

10. gie

wow, you’re so brave! Me, I’m still trying to push myself to go into business. I’m already 30+, I should have a business of my own na! lol :D maybe some more cajoling from life and I’ll be off to putting up a business of my own. lol :D goodluck mommy! I’ll keep you in mind for furniture needs ;)

11. Lalah

Hi pau, good luck on that new venture. If only i’m in Manila I’d definitely, go and take a look at your shop. Kaso super layo ang Cebu