Oh my gosh, I’m sure my readers have deserted my blog already because of lack of updates. This is really so bad of me. And to think March is already going to end and I have written just a few posts.
I’ll really try to update this blog everyday so I’ll not miss any memories of my family. That’s the reason I started this blog in the first place. So here goes.
- March has been very good to me that’s why I hate to see it go. I’ve had lots of clients and it all started this month.
- I’ve been waking up early to get some work done. When I woke up today I was surprised my eldest was already awake. So we went to the kitchen and started working together – him with his PACES and me with my online work – at 4am!
- Our youngest is as active as ever. He walks non-stop around the house ever since he learned to walk. It drives us crazy because he might get into an accident or something. Thank God nothing serious happened except for that nasty bump he got on his forehead hence the new playpen.
- I know I already raved about this but I’m so happy my youngest is not a picky eater. He eats almost everything we put on his plate.
- I was so tired this noon – because of the heat! I wanted to take a nap but Zack just had his nap and there’s no way he’ll fall asleep. So I left him with his granny and locked the door to get some precious sleep. After probably 30 minutes I opened the door to check on him. So shocked to find him waiting for me by the door. He even moved his toys over there so he could play while waiting for me. My baby is so sweeeeeeeet!!!!
- Today is our 7th year anniversary! Yuhooo! I love you, hubby! I’m so happy to have spent the last 7 years of my life with you. We’re going to have more happy and crazy years together so brace yourself. LOL!