BC Bloggers Meme – How Much Time Do You Spend on Facebook?

So how much time do you spend on Facebook?

Me?  Way Too Much!

I know I really should stop checking my friends’ status updates every five minutes when I can check it just once at the end of the day but I really can’t help it.

Sometimes when I can’t think of anything to write or I’m temporarily loss for words or when I’m stumped at a really hard task it’s soooo easy to go to Facebook and just check if someone posted a new update if my favorite online magazine has a new article I can read.

I’m glad I’m not addicted to Farmville anymore but I still can’t help but peek every two minutes. There, I did it again before writing the sentence before this. ugh!

I’m doing it so much that I swear I’m not going to call myself a blogger anymore but more aptly, a Facebooker!

I’m better off updating my blogs than checking my Facebook but if you know a way to earn through Facebook then tell me quick so I really will have an excuse. haha!

How about you? Are you suffering the same fate as mine? Do you think it’s about time we go to Facebook Anonymous?

Join our meme by:

1. Answering our question for this week.

2. Put our badge somewhere in your post.

If you are looking to save on fur coats as well as bike helmets then join us today to buy it. We have fabulous leather jackets for men, chaps and pretty-good collection on winter coats for women designed by our top designers with great ideas at 100% best quality.

17 thoughts on “BC Bloggers Meme – How Much Time Do You Spend on Facebook?

1. jared's mum

hello there, i hope you won’t mind, please change the name of my blog to mumwrites instead of Jared’s Little Corner (this is my other blog + it has an entirely different url, too). thanks so much + sorry for the confusion. will be joining this week’s hop with Jared’s Little Corner :)

2. Anne

I love your new mechanics for BC Blogger…. I want to join but internet connection s down since last Thursday (sigh)…. But I’ll try makasingit…

3. Liezl

Hi,

How to place a text box sa post kapag wordpress? Alam ko lang kapag blogspot or kapag sa sidebar…

Thanks po…. Yung meme ko walang code to copy eh. :(

To All – Thanks for joining.
    Anne – Sorry to hear that. I hope your net speeds up soon. Don’t worry the linky will be up till Friday so more people can join. :)

5. Pinx

hi mommy paula, i already submitted my entry yesterday and even got a visitor and commented on my entry. was out the whole day and when i came back, my post was gone. completely gone. if you can delete my first entry/link, that is number 6, would highly appreciate it. thanks. i’m still finding out why my post was gone.

6. The Average Jane

Hahaha! Love the article. I used to be a Farmville addict as well. It went so bad that when I was visiting Hubby in Singapore, I’d find ways to manage my crops so that we were already home from tourings when it was time to harvest. Pathetic, I know!

A few months ago, a friend working for a job agency, was looking for avid Farmville fanatics for a company. The work entails playing the game the whole day! Office-based nga lang. I’m sure she was definitely able to fill her quota because, well, there are definitely no shortage of Farmville players here in RP. =)

7. Anne

Nakahabol din…

I’m having problem with HTML. Hindi gumagana sa site ko. I have to manually link the text. Hindi ko alaw sa theme ko or ganun talaga sa wordpress. I’m new to wordpress kasi

8. Motorrad ankauf

Thanks for another informative website. Where else may I get that type of information written in such an
    ideal method? I have a venture that I am simply now operating on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such information.