If you’re looking for Chicken Sinigang recipe then take a look at this:
Chicken Sinigang Recipe
1 k chicken
8 pieces of tamarind/sampalok
1 cup tamarind leaves or sampalok leaves
3 cloves of crushed garlic
1/4 c ginger slieced
4 c water
salt and pepper
1. Saute garlic and onion. Add tomatoes.
2. Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and patis.
3. Pour water and add sampalok.
4. Remove the sampalok once it’s soft and then extract the flavor which you will add back to the pot.
5. Let boil until the chicken is tender.
6. Add labanos and let boil for five minutes.
7. Add sampalok leaves and let boil for two more minutes.
8. Serve hot.