Conference calls are an important aspect of business and commerce. Whereas before, one needs to go out of town or even overseas to close deals with partners and clients, now it is possible to communicate, discuss business deals, and hold meetings or seminars without leaving one’s office through conference calls.
Because of the great need for communication, there are several conference call service providers in the world today. You can learn more about them and the services that they offer by doing some research on the Internet. However, an ideal service provider would be one that offers long distance calls at affordable costs.
At present, there are 5 telecommunications companies that business owners and private individuals alike consider as having the best Conference call services. These companies are the following…
1) Skype = Without a doubt, Skype is the most famous and the most popular conference call provider in the world today. Offering a wide variety of features such as computer-to-computer networking, call waiting, call forwarding, and an address book, the best thing about Skype is that it’s free.
2) iCall = Conference calls are made possible through iCall via your computer and an Internet connection (although the call quality is inferior to Skype). Other features in iCall are call forwarding, incoming and toll free numbers, caller ID, free directory service, and customizable voice mail.
3) Vonage = Offers the same features as Skype and iCall, with a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the quality of service.
4) VoIP.com = Although you have unlimited monthly calling packages to the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico, the customer support features are not as great as Skype or iCall.
5) VoIP Buster = Comparatively better than VoIP.com, you can make high quality calls via VoIP Buster absolutely free of charge.