BC Bloggers 3

I’ve been receiving lots and lots of inquiries about when BC Bloggers will open again. Although I want it to be opened all year round, to keep my sanity I need to stop accepting applicants from time to time. I love it that I’m receiving a lot of emails but because of my work I can’t respond to your questions all the time.

That’s why I have been racking my brain on how to make this easy for me and for everyone. I have minimum technical skills but fortunately, I have my fellow BC Bloggers to inspire me. I was browsing Just Simple Thoughts‘ blog when I came upon her Contact Form which in turn gave me this wonderful idea! Thanks for the inspiration,sis! :)

So now I’m opening BC Bloggers 3 for everyone! You don’t need to email me anymore. At BC Bloggers we don’t have to beg for links, remember?

So what do you need to do? Just follow these simple steps and you’re in.

1. Copy this post below to invite other bloggers to join. You can add more text but be sure to add this somewhere in your post. The HTML code for the post can be found below.

Calling all bloggers who want to gain friends in the blogosphere and build links at the same time – BC Bloggers 3 is now open. To join just visit Mommy Diary, read the requirements, and fill out the Application Form.

2. Put the BC Bloggers badge in your sidebar. You can find the code below.

3. Once you have done steps 1 and 2 fill out the Application Form. One blog for each form. If you have another blog to add then fill out a new form and submit. Please be careful when putting your blog url especially in HTML format. I am not responsible if you put the wrong link this time.

That’s it everyone. Let’s go out and find new friends in the blogosphere. We have just concluded the successful BC Bloggers party and I’m thinking we can do a meme that’s monthly instead of weekly. You have a lot to miss if you don’t join so JOIN NOW.

104 thoughts on “BC Bloggers 3

1. eikcaj

miss why can’t i download the application form? by the way, i have this blog separated from my other account.. i wasn’t able to update my “God Brought Me Here for a Reason” blog for the BC Blogger 3…
    can i still join?

2. Ellen Joy

Hi, I was one of those who submitted links for BC Bloggers 3 but then, I transferred to new domain name… will it be possible to change the link I’ve included in your form? :(

3. TomBlogger

I am also interested of joining this one. However, I still feel that my blog is still a baby compared to a lot of members. given a chance, would definitely want to be part of this group. Maybe next time I hope I could be a part of this great group of Filipino bloggers.

4. roneth

Hi can i also join the BC Blogger group? I’m also seeking for ways to market my blog and exchange link will be of great help. What shall i do now?Wait for the next batch or i can also get the badge and put it already on my blog? pls enlighten me as I am new to this. Thanks, pls do visit also my blog and leave a comment. thanks again!

5. Julie Ann

[revised]
    HeLLo! as Soon as my ate grace told me about BC Bloggers and how it would be a big help in the growth of one’s blog, I immediately went here! :)
    Looking forward in jOining the 4th batch! Thank you for this site! you’re such a blessing!

6. Pingback: attention: bc bloggers 3 is now open! « dollprincess.org

7. Vhen

i wanna join… i already made a blog post about this, but when i tried to fill out the application form, it says PAGE NOT FOUND.

is the list full already?

8. Anne

I cannot find the application form for BC Bloggers 4 at sweetypaula.com. does it mean close na?….Sayang naman.. My next time pa naman diba? Hope makahabo na ako…

9. anne

Ay May 2010 pa pala ang post na to. I though the deadline is May 20 this year. Sayang talaga…. WHen kaya next batch for BC Blogger?

10. Pingback: Joining BC Bloggers Again | The Filipina WAHM