Are you a BC Blogger?
- Are you a blogger who has a full-time office job but still try to sneak in some time in the office to blog?
- Are you a stay-at-home mom who has her hands full because of her kids and try to make some time blog hopping so she can be updated on what’s going on with her blogging pals?
- Are you working at home struggling to balance juggling your work and blogs at the same time?
If you answer YES to one of these questions then you’re a BC Blogger. So you’re a BC Blogger if you’re BUSY but still willing to participate in Blog exChange of links.
I have the PERFECT idea that would make your life easier. Read on.
We all know that one of the most important part of blogging is link building. Aside from posting quality blog content this the second most important part. Without doubt, this is also the most difficult part – more difficult that writing quality blog posts.
Currently, here’s what bloggers do when exchanging links:
- Visit as many blogs as they could.
- Leave a comment on each one asking for a link exchange.
- Copy the blog url and paste it on your blog.
- After a few days visit the blogs again to make sure your link is posted and if it’s not then you have to erase their url in your blog or nag the owner to put your links or else
That’s so tiring, isn’t it? If you have multiple blogs like I do then the result is one big headache.
This has been my problem so finally, I thought of a neat solution that would solve our link exchange problems. Why not create a LINK EXCHANGE network so we don’t have to do the tedious task of hopping through 100 blogs asking or begging for a link exchange?
Now perk up your ears as I will let you on the BC Blogger’s Secret.
Here at BC Blogger’s Secret we don’t have to BEG for links.
Here at BC Blogger’s Secret all the people you will meet are willing to exchange links with you.
Here at BC Blogger’s Secret the steps are so FAST and EASY.
Here at BC Blogger’s Secret you have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
If you want to join just follow the steps below.
2. Email your blog/s HTML code to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, I Want to Join BC Blogger’s Secret.
3. Make a post about BC Blogger’s. This is optional but a short post is highly appreciated as our success is going to depend on more people joining. So please make a post about BC Bloggers and spread the word.
UPDATE***BC Bloggers 1 and 2 has finished and so was our successfully BC Bloggers’ Party. So now we’re opening our doors to BC BLOGGERs 3. Click here to join.
WAHM sa Pinas
We ensure you 100% guarantee material provide you, as coats and motorcycle helmets. Our trench coat and leather jackets have high-quality stuff and particularly based on the fashion sector. Beside we are offering the best and stylish selections in womens leather clothing.